The crew of a reality TV prank show facing dwindling ratings decides to up the ante by setting up a terrifying prank in an abandoned asylum. Things go horribly wrong when they prank the wrong guy. Brothers Colin and Cameron Cairnes (100 Bloody Acres) deliver a night of blood-soaked terror full of twists and turns that will satisfy any gore hound.
Scare Campaign stars Meegan Warner (Turn: Washington’s Spies, The Veil), Ian Meadows (The Pacific), Olivia DeJonge (M. Night Shyamalan’s The Visit), and Josh Quong Tart (Home And Away).
Hailed by pop culture news site Junkee.com as “nasty, gruesome, and wickedly entertaining,” Scare Campaign went on to win Best Film, Best Direction, Best Feature Screenplay and Best Sound at the Aussie horror festival Monster Fest in 2015. As the film gets ready for its U.S. digital debut on October 24th, the Scare Campaign audience should prepare themselves for an adrenaline-fuelled horror movie, full of twists and turns, and plenty of scares.
HOTCHKA will award THREE winners a digital code by mail to download the film from iTunes.
To be eligible for the contest please read and follow the instructions below.
- This contest is closed.
- Visit our entry form (link removed) page.
- Enter your name in the spaces provided. Your full name is required.
Entries with initials or single names will not be accepted.
- Enter your email address in the space provided. Please double check that it is correct before submitting. HOTCHKA is not responsible for misspelled information and cannot correct errors.
- Contest open to residents of the US only.
- ONE entry per person or email address. Duplicates and suspected duplicates will be discarded. HOTCHKA reserves the right to disqualify any entries suspected of being duplicates.
- Entry period ends Thursday, October 27 at 6:00 PM Eastern Time.
- Winners will be contacted by email. Set your email spam filters to accept mail from @hotchka.com
- HOTCHKA will never share your information with third parties.