Catch up with AMC’s Halt and Catch Fire before the season three premiere with the first and second season DVDs! One lucky winner will be selected to receive this prize package from Anchor Bay Entertainment!
The sophomore season of AMC’s hit tech-centered drama Halt and Catch Fire hits the ground running. It’s March 1985. More than a year has passed since Joe MacMillan (Lee Pace) set fire to a truck full of Cardiff Giant PCs, the last in a long string of destructive acts that burned the people that made the machine possible: Gordon Clark (Scoot McNairy), Donna Clark (Kerry Bishé), Cameron Howe (Mackenzie Davis) and John Bosworth (Toby Huss). The Giant is about to go the way of the dinosaur, like any number of personal computers to enter the market in the wake of IBM. The lesson is harsh but clear: in history, only the truly disruptive ideas are destined to matter. Season two of Halt and Catch Fire thrives on the spirit of innovation and takes on world-changing scenarios, no matter the risk.
The season two DVDs include all ten episodes and bonus features that will give you a behind the scenes look of this compelling series.
- Inside Halt and Catch Fire
- History of Now
- Joe’s Strategic Benchmarks
- Tour of An ‘80s Startup
- Set Tour With Lee Pace and Scoot McNairy
To be eligible for the contest please read and follow the instructions below.
- This contest is closed.
- Visit our entry form (link removed) page.
You will be required to sign in with a Google account to use the form.
- Enter your name, mailing address in the spaces provided. Your full name is required. Entries with initials or single names will not be accepted.
- Enter your email address in the space provided. Please double check that it is correct before submitting. HOTCHKA is not responsible for misspelled information and cannot correct errors.
- You must have a US residential mailing address. Prize cannot be shipped overseas or to P.O. Boxes.
- ONE entry per person, email address and/or household. Duplicates and suspected duplicates will be discarded. HOTCHKA reserves the right to disqualify any entries suspected of being duplicates.
- Entry period ends Thursday, August 18 at 6:00 PM Eastern Time.
- Winners will be contacted by email for verification of address. Set your email spam filters to accept mail from @hotchka.com
HOTCHKA will never share your information with third parties.